When you make your first appointment at FIH you’ll receive an email with information on how to access your patient portal. On your patient portal you’ll find an initial intake questionnaire and consent forms to fill out prior to your first visit. You will be able to manage your appointments, medications, and supplements; additionally, you will have access to lab results, previous treatment plans, and visit handouts anytime and anywhere.
What to Expect for your first visit
Your first visit may range from 30 to 45 minutes, although this varies depending on the presenting complaint(s). At FIH we use this time to carefully and fully assess the root problem to your health, do an appropriate examination, and teach you about how to successfully manage your condition and improve your health naturally. We may also use diagnostic tests to fully understand your health status. Please bring with you at your first visit:
- Recent lab work (blood tests, saliva tests, etc.) and relevant medical notes (HIPPA requirements mandate that copies of tests and notes from other physicians can only be released with your written request)
- Current insurance carrier card
- Nutritional supplements you are currently taking
- Information about or the prescriptions bottles of medications you are currently taking or have taken in the recent past
- Completed intake questionnaire: transmitted to FIH through your ChARM patient portal.
Missed Appointment Policy: If we are not notified at least 24 hours in advance, the appointment fee for the time scheduled will be charged to you.